Support Mount Sinai South Nassau
We are Mount Sinai South Nassau, an award-winning, 455-bed, acute care, not-for-profit teaching hospital located in Oceanside, serving the entire South Shore from the Rockaways in Queens to the Massapequas and beyond. Our commitment to quality care is the reason why Mount Sinai South Nassau is the only hospital on Long Island to receive the following combination of honors for quality and service excellence, including:
- Mount Sinai South Nassau ranked among the Best Regional Hospitals in the metro area and earned eight “high performing” badges for specific service areas, according to the latest U.S. News & World Report 2021-22 “Best Hospital” rankings.
- Earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval™ Certification in nine specialties
- Top Nursing Care, according to the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s (ANCC) Magnet® recognition
- Our Trauma Center is a Designated Level II Trauma Center by the state of New York and is nationally verified as a Level II Trauma Center by the American College of Surgeons.
- Accredited as a Comprehensive Community Hospital Cancer Program, by the American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer
- Our Breast Health Program is accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers
- Our radiation oncology suites are accredited by the American College of Radiology
Who are the frontline heroes ‘Behind the Mask?
Who are the frontline heroes ‘Behind the Mask?’ The ‘Behind the Mask’ campaign salutes Mount Sinai South Nassau’s entire team of frontline workers and shows an inside look at their valiant efforts during the COVID-19 crisis to provide the expert and compassionate care that our patients needed during this extraordinary time.
View all the Behind the Mask documentaries here.
This is your chance to “Be a Lifesaver” and make an impact on the lives of those who depend on care in their community. Your gift to Mount Sinai South Nassau is tax-deductible, and there are many ways to get involved..
Show your support by filling out our donation form or attending a support event. Or to learn how to donate your stocks to benefit Mount Sinai South Nassau, please contact Lynne Nordone at 516-377-5360.
Throughout the year, Mount Sinai South Nassau hosts various events to help raise funds and build awareness. By attending, you can do your part by supporting our vision of providing the finest medical care possible to people within our community and beyond. If you’re unable to attend the event and would like to support our campaign, please call the Development Office at 516-377-5360.
2021 Virtual Journal in Support Of Mount Sinai South Nassau
Your contribution helped us make life-saving treatment possible. The new J Wing will help meet projected medical needs for the entire South Shore of Nassau County, including Long Beach.